We are looking for result-driven Marketing associates to be responsible for all marketing job duties.
About Marketing Associates job
- Passionate about building a brand
- Plan and oversee the organization’s marketing activities and campaigns
- Must have great enthusiasm for all things marketing and great knowledge of relevant techniques and principles.
- Excellent communicator and will have experience in managing different marketing ventures.
- The goal is to ensure that the marketing efforts of the company add the highest value to its business.
- Contribute in the implementation of marketing strategies
- Support the management in overseeing the department’s operations
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media
- Manage social media channels to increase community size and engagement while optimizing key metrics for growth including community engagement
- Monthly reporting of each campaign activity
- Establish processes and systems to standardize marketing efforts to ensure maximum effectiveness and minimal efforts across all channels.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts targeted audiences
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Communication, PR, Marketing, digital, or creative background
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Some past experience in marketing preferred.
- Understanding of market research and data analysis
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
Please send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org